5 Easy Steps to Read the Nutrition Facts Table
5 Easy Steps to Read the Nutrition Facts Table:
1. Serving Size – Always compare the serving size on the package with the amount that you eat.
2. Calories – Calories tell you how much energy you get from one serving of a packaged food.
3. Percent daily Value % – The %Daily Value ranks nutrients on a scale of 0% to 100%. This scale tells you if there is a little (no more than 5%) or a lot (more than 15%) of a nutrient in one serving of a packaged food.
4. Get less of these nutrients
- Saturated fat and Trans fat
5. Get more of these nutrients
- Vitamin A and Vitamin C
For more information on this and other nutrition topics:
Success Coach and Nutritional Counseling Services
Did You Know You Can Have Everything You Want? Want to Know How?
Click here: Living at Ultimate Potentials!